
21 days, 3 weeks left! Time flies and all I wanna do now is to utilise every single second I can get outta life. Sounds weird but it seems like Im going to a prison of sorts. Luckily for me its the last day of work tomorrow and Im just so glad that the intense driving schedule has finally ended. Its like that, I must be prepared that if I dont make it to MDC its really just 2 years straight of weekends only. Tsk. Oh well, by then I should be prepared I guess. Its weird cause you dont really think about it, but when the deadly 21 days left kinda sinks in, especially after how fast this whole week zoomed by, suddenly the value of your free time shoots sky high, realising that regimentation means that your big shit. 21 days 21 days. 504 hours left. Tsk, since when did the count get below a thousand. Gosh.
Round of applause for the dearie who has finally completed her intense driving schedule cause from now on its a slow speed till she books her test. *claps, cheers* Round of applause for me for completeing my first formal job, Singapore Arts School Ltd rocks. Hope all of the bandies are enjoying their jobs now. We change in work conditions I guess, being thrown into what I would call, "real life".
All I know now is I'm freaking tired, and I love the girlfriend, and shes the sunshine.
You are my sunshine my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know just how much I love you
So please dont take my sunshine away!~~~~
Tralala.
Have fun everybody!
opened at 5:09 am