.Tuesday, January 13, 2009√
The Farewell

So very soon it was time to leave Boston, and the sad part was leaving my friends whom I have opened up to so much, vice versa. They were like family in a far off land where you never thought you could be more alone. Lucky for me, they made days easier and nights shorter. I already miss them as I think a lot of people who go on exchanges miss their good friends when they leave. So heres a short journal on the farewell dinners and things we did before I left.

This is Dione from Singapore. Of all places we found someone else with a close enough name to mine and studies in the same school on the other side of the globe.

Jon Ong! The trustworthy roommate who made a lot of things possible for me. Thanks!
Norman! He graduated already! Don't let his young looks deceive you, his actually 28.

So before we left, my dorm mates decided to return the beer bottles for cash. We threw out the beer cans and just brought the bottles to the store. 116 Bottles! So including the cans it would have to be about 300 + bottles. Crazy. I decided to throw a farewell dinner thingy outside school and most of my close friends turned up. We ate at Teriyaki House.
From left: Panagiotis from Cyprus, Alexander Liberatore from Canada, W.J Edward Emerson from UK born in Africa, Jon from Singapore.

Panagiotis lives directly downstairs from me and has been one of my best friends in school, great voice and great soccer fan too. Spent many lessons in Arranging laughing at our teacher with him. Alex and Ed have been the most excellent friends I made, actually one of the first few that I made, endless dinners together and soccer games at MIT every weekend with Ed kept me alive.

Styli! Also lives downstairs from me and gay jokes is our common ground. Damn nice guy.
Panagiotis the Greek Ninja.
Jacob my dirty jokes friend, very close to me, mainly I think because we converse in Chinese (which we understand, Taiwan accent and Singapore accent very alike) all the time. Our jokes are in Chinese too! His from Taipei.
Jaimin from South Korea! His Jacob's roommate and we always go there to chill! And we often like to kao pei about Harmony 2 and our teacher.
Jon, Randy and Me! 4 months living together was really fun with them! I always disturb Jon and Randy and I are damn close too.
So after dinner we went back to Jacob and Jaimin's room for one last time to chill and have some final drinks together. I was quite sad then already but you know happy at the same time. Don't know how to describe.
UNDERAGE DRINKING!

Raul "Speedy" Gonzalez! Damn good friend of mine, we would go to perform together and I did learn a little percussion from him. Mexicans are damn good in percussion and drums! He is playing Marimba as his principal instrument.


Jacob loves porn.
So after chilling we went for supper, at Spikes. Damn good hotdogs. Was like my favorite food out of the all the crap I eat in Boston. Went back super late at 3a.m. Stayed up till 4a.m, woke up at 7a.m. Left at 12p.m. Those were the days. But I must move on.

Moving on.


opened at 8:44 pm